I'm not the one

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
User avatar
Beware
Posts: 183
Joined: 09 Aug 2020 17:32
Contact:

Re: I'm not the one

Post by Beware »

You are confused my friend. But in any case, it is too late. It's nothing like what you think it is.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: I'm not the one

Post by Auriorusiana »

fair enough

what advice would you give then, if its anyones duty it is yours
User avatar
Beware
Posts: 183
Joined: 09 Aug 2020 17:32
Contact:

Re: I'm not the one

Post by Beware »

Cleanse yourself of toxic heavy metals, purify your body. Hide underground when the time calls for it. You will know the right time by the morning star, and by the alignment of Jupiter and Mars in Pisces.

If you haven't already, manifest your Merkabah.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests